Gloria A. Copland
Email:click here to contact
She has earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® listing for her professionalism and ethics.
- New York and U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1996
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 1984
- Columbia University
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., magna cum laude, 1981
Associations & memberships
- Albany County and New York State Bar Associations
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association (Past President)
- Capital District Trial Lawyers’ Association
- New York State Women’s Bar Association
- Past President, Capital District Women’s Bar Association
- Member, Appellate Division Third Judicial Department Character and Fitness Committee
The attorneys at Arroyo Copland & Associates, PLLC serve clients in Albany and throughout the Greater Capital Region including Montgomery County, Schoharie County, Green County, Ulster County, Columbia County, Rensselaer County, Washington County, Warren County and Otsego County.